PVC cabinet board – General Overview PVC stands for Pol […]
PVC cabinet board – General Overview
PVC stands for Poly Vinyl Chloride, which is known for its high strength, light weight, and water resistance. The polarized molecules and dipoles together form the mixture of polyuria and polyvinyl chloride known for low or no moisture absorption and high strength. PVC gets its toughness due to the structure of these polymers.
Advantages of PVC Cabinet Board
The several benefits of PVC Cabinet Board have made this material a good replacement for wood. Some of the benefits that make major difference are –
1. Non-corrosive and water resistant – PVC Cabinet Board does not swell or deform due to water contact. It comes with anti-corrosive properties that would keep it safe even at the time of chemical contact.
2. High on strength and durability – The chemical composition of PVC makes it strong and gives it long life that is more than 4 decades. It is not even affected by abrasion, which keeps it new and shining for long.
3. Can be given desired shape and cut – PVC can be conveniently cut into any shape and size. One can use it for exterior finish of the house or can use it for designing furniture inside the home. As it is not affected by weathering or chemicals, it can be used for both interiors and exteriors.
4. Paint it as you wish – The surface of PVC Foam Board is smooth and can be painted conveniently with any type of paint. You don’t need to hunt for any special paint!
5. Fire resistant and shock proof – Use the foam boards anywhere in the home without worrying about fire, current, or water as it will not be affected by any of these or would not get damaged at all.
6. Easy on pocket – You won’t be spending hefty on these boards as there are not many processes involved in making them good for use. You don’t have to treat, dry, or smoothen them before using. Just cut them as you want and they are ready to mold. PVC Foam Boards are available in various price range that make them easy on pocket.
Where to use?
Common uses of PVC Cabinet Boards are –
- Sign boards
- Promotional kiosks
- Insulation material
- Watercraft furniture
- Control panels
- Outdoor storage and many more!